LOCAL PICKUP INFO
We offer remote, curbside pickup from the farm. This is a great option if your order doesn't qualify for local delivery (outside of our delivery range or under $30) or you need to pick up your order on a specific date.
How Local Pickup Works
- Simply select "Local Pickup" at checkout
- Once the order is received, you will get an email within 1 - 2 business days with a link where you can schedule your pickup time
- When it's time to pick up, drive to the farm where you'll see the pickup cooler right at the front of the driveway (it's a big wooden chest with our sheep logo on it)
- Pop the cooler open and pick up your order! Your name will be on the box and hand packed with ice sheets to ensure a cool temp in transit
- Enjoy a freezer full of awesome grass fed and finished meat
Local Pickup Disclaimer
Please note that your selected time slot is the time your order will be placed in the curbside pickup cooler, if you are late to your pick up that's okay, your order will still be waiting for you! If you are going to be significantly late or can't make your pick-up day, please notify us by email (email@example.com). We are not responsible for any product damage related to defrosting if you do not communicate with us that you are unable to make your pick up time.