LOCAL DELIVERY INFO
ABOUT N44 LOCAL DELIVERY
We offer free Local Delivery for any order that meets our $30 minimum. Please scroll down to view the map and list of our delivery areas. All Local Delivery orders are fulfilled on Tuesdays. Orders must be placed before 4:00 pm on Monday to qualify for Tuesday delivery! If you need your order on a specific date that doesn't fall on a Tuesday, please review our Local Pickup page.
WHERE WE DELIVER
We deliver orders to:
- Powell Butte
For those that are not within our delivery route, we have pickup spots in Sisters and Sunriver where your order can be delivered for you to pick up.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Once your order has been placed, you can expect delivery on the next Tuesday. If you would like delivery of your order on a specific Tuesday, feel free to leave us a note at checkout.
- We will pack your order with ice sheets to maintain temperature in transit (all meat is delivered frozen). If you won't be home and want your delivery packed with more ice, just let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the delivery route has begun on Tuesday morning, you will receive an email or text notification letting you know an estimated time of arrival with real-time updates that you can follow.
- We'll text you or send an email notification as soon as your order has been delivered.
- Step outside and grab your box of locally raised grass-fed meat and enjoy!
WHAT TIME WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your delivery time will vary depending on our route that week. All orders are dispatched on Tuesday mornings. At the time of dispatch, you will get an email or text letting you know an approximate delivery window you can expect your order to arrive by. All orders are packed frozen and delivered with ice sheets to maintain temperature in transit so if you're not home as soon as your package arrives, that's okay! In addition to receiving a delivery time window, you will also receive a notification letting you know when your order has been delivered.
I DON'T WANT PACKAGING USED IN MY ORDER
We don't use Styrofoam or plastics in our delivery materials and do our best to reduce packaging waste wherever we can. All orders are packaged in recyclable cardboard and have reusable ice sheets. If you would like to further minimize your packaging, here are three options:
- Leave the cardboard box and ice sheets out for us at your next delivery and we will take them back for reuse.
- Leave a cooler out for us to transfer your order into - a note letting us know that is your preference is much appreciated!
- Sign up for our reusable bag program or feel free to add a one-off reusable bag to your order.