Bloody Mary Steak Salad
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds North 44 Farm steak, such as Denver steak
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 heads romaine or 4 heads little gem lettuce, large leaves torn.
Let's Get Cooking! You can prepare this dish on a grill or stovetop in just 30 minutes. Here's how:
- Season the steak all over with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. In a large bowl, stir together the ¼ cup olive oil, cherry tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Season generously with salt and pepper and set aside while you cook the steak.
- Cook the steak on a medium-high grill or skillet on the stovetop, flipping every 2 minutes, until the center registers 120 to 125 degrees for medium-rare, 6 to 10 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes while you finish the salad.
- Right before serving, toss the lettuce into the tomato mixture until coated in dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Thinly slice the steak and serve on top of the salad. Pour any dressing still in the bowl over the steak.
Enjoying Your Bloody Mary Steak Salad:
This recipe is perfect for a date night with your boo or a chill evening with friends. You can easily double or triple the recipe to feed your whole squad. It's a sizzling option to jazz up your steak game and break free from the mundane.
So, what are you waiting for? Give this a go and discover a new love for steak you never knew existed. And who knows, maybe this will inspire you to shake up your culinary routine with other cocktail-inspired dishes.