5-Minute Stir Fry Sauce
If you're looking for a quick, easy, and flavorful stir-fry sauce, we've got just the recipe for you. This sauce hits all the flavor notes you’re craving in a stir fry. It’s a little salty, sweet, and has a slight acidic note that pulls it all together. Best of all, you can customize it to your liking. Add chili for a little kick, more cornstarch will create a thicker sauce, load in the veggies, or keep it just meat. Use this recipe on its own for a tried-and-true sauce or add your own flair!
Here is a list of the ingredients you will need:
- 1 cup beef or chicken stock
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package North 44 Farm beef stir fry strips or lamb kabob
Now that you have all your ingredients ready, let's get cooking:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients apart from the meat. Use a whisk or shake vigorously in a jar to fully incorporate the cornstarch.
- Use immediately in your favorite stir-fry recipe or store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- When ready to use, keep in mind that the sauce will need a few minutes on high heat to allow the cornstarch to thicken.
This is my favorite sauce to use for making beef + broccoli but it can be used in so many stir fry style dishes! Just remember that the sauce needs a few short minutes on high heat to allow the cornstarch to thicken.
So, the next time you're in a rush but still want to serve a delicious meal, remember this 5-minute stir fry sauce. It's quick, it's easy, and it's packed with flavor! Also, don't forget to check out other recipes and products on www.north44farm.com